Affiliate Resources & FAQ
We are delighted that you decided to join the program and help spread the word about the ULT brand. This page contains our story, detailed information on how the affiliate program will work, FAQ, and various resources like our logos and Twitch overlays.
Bookmark this page in case you ever need to re-download any of the provided graphics, or just need a quick refresh on how the affiliate program functions.
Table of Contents
The ULT Brand
Our founder Nate wrote a brief piece on why he created the ULT brand, and why we do the work we do.
ULT is a gaming lifestyle brand. Growing up, I was obsessed with video games and as I got older I was fortunate enough to work with game publishers. One of the areas of my interest was always in making art and design for games feel cool and modern. Clothing is a huge connector and showcase for our sense of pride. It made me feel sad to see passionate fellow gamers who did not have many options for apparel that made them feel awesome. The gaming community deserves great clothing design to identify their passion for gaming culture. After spending about a decade of my life in the games industry, ULT launched a few years ago and since then has truly grown to such an amazing connector and vessel for gaming apparel to express passion and pride in what we wear. We have been so humbled and grateful to get incredible opportunities with ULT to be able to design for pro esports teams and globally franchised esports leagues. As a kid, I never felt like I could entirely identify with traditional sports so getting to see ULT worn by professional esports athletes is like a dream. I hope you all feel inspired by our work here with the brand and also inspired by each other. What is happening right now within gaming is such an amazing point in the evolution of culture. We take a lot of pride in our work and draw huge inspiration from being able to share ULT with the world. Be ultimate, be you. No matter where you are on the journey, ULT is for everyone. Let’s keep building this together!
Terms of Service
We are currently updating and simplifying our TOS (terms of service). For the time being, please note that anything that would break the TOS on Twitch, Mixer, etc. also goes for ULT. Breaking the TOS can result in being removed from the affiliate program.
Now that you are an ULT affiliate, you have a custom affiliate code that earns you a commission from every purchase using your code. Your code will also give customers free shipping (in the continental USA), plus 10% off ULT brand merchandise. This discount does not apply to licensed league apparel.
Your affiliate account can be viewed at any time through the refersion website. There you can manage your information, see pending payments, payment history, reporting data, and even message us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Payments are sent out at the end of each month to the PayPal email address that was given to us at sign up.
- There is a $50 threshold for payments.
- If your account balance at the end of the month is below $50, the balance will roll over to the next month.
- This roll over will continue each month until you hit $50.
- If your account balance does not hit the $50 threshold by the end of the year, your account balance will be given to you as a gift card to the ULT store.
- you can change your PayPal account information in you affiliate account.
- Q: I was part of the affiliate program before it was revamped, what happens to me?
- A: affiliates that joined before the revamp are automatically enrolled in the new program. Customers that use your affiliate code will get all the same perks as new affiliates
The link below contains images and other visual assets for you to use. It includes versions of the ULT logo, as well as Twitch banners and overlays.
we're currently building new streaming overlays & other streaming assets. We will add a link to the new assets when they are ready.